"Beginning at a point in the center line of Kerr Avenue, which point is North 85 deg. 38’ west 1190.6 feet from the intersection of the center lines of Kerr Avenue and Van Cleve Lane (from its intersection with the center line of Manson, formerly Wilkinson Pike, the center line of Van Cleve Lane bears North 3 deg. 19’ East 3048.9 to the center line of Kerr Avenue, thence north 3 deg 19’ East 396.6 feet to the Northeast corner of a tract owned by the Mount Olivet Missionary Baptist Church, thence North 6 deg. 31 (East 919.4 feet to its intersection with the Westerly boundary of the Dixie Highway), thence with the center line of a tract owned by Elnora Peyton, thence with the Easterly boundary of Elnora Peyton, South 8 deg. 45’ west 439.7 feet to a point in the Northerly boundary of Orr Lane, which is also the Northerly boundary of tracts owned by Nannie Bell Black and Thaddeus Cowan South 88 deg. 06’ East 59.4 feet to the Southwest corner of a tract owned by Eliza Avent Heirs, thence with the Westerly boundary of Eliza Avent Heirs, North 18 deg. 56’ East 450.3 feet to the point of beginning, containing 1.0 acre, more or less, and being the same tract conveyed to Ed Howard and wife, Patsy Howard, now deceased by partition deed from the George Avent Heirs as shown in Book 46, page 77 of the Register’s Office of Rutherford County, Tennessee. The interest herein conveyed is the interest which we Ed Howard Jr., Sam Howard; Mattie Howard Howse and Bertha Howard Tilliage inherited from our mother, Patsy Howard, we being her sole and only heirs at law."