"A tract of land in the 9th Civil District of Rutherford County, Tennessee, more particularly described as follows: Beginning at the intersection of the center lines of Van Cleve Lane and Kerr Avenue (which point is north 3 deg. 19 min. east 3049.9 feet from the intersection of the center lines of Van Cleve Lane and Lanson [Manson?] formerly Wilkinson Pike and from which starting point the center line of Van Cleve Lane bears north 3 deg. 19 min. east 396.6 feet to the northeast corner of a tract owned by the Mount Olivet Missionary Baptist Church; thence north 6 deg. 31 min. east 919.4 feet to the westerly boundary of the Dixie Highway; thence north 3 deg. 19 min. east 297.6 feet to the southeast corner of a tract owned by Mount Olivet Missionary Baptist Church; thence with the southerly boundary of the Mount Olivet Missionary Baptist Church, north 83 deg. 34 min. west 455.4 feet to a point in the easterly boundary of a tract owned by the Ebenezer Primitive Baptist Church; thence with the easterly boundary of Ebenezer Primitive Baptist Church, South 4 deg. 19 min. east 314.1 feet to the center of a line of a lane known as Kerr Ave.. thence with the center line of said Kerr Avenue, South 85 deg. 38 min. east 460.2 feet to the point of beginning, containing 3.2 acres, more or less, and being the same tract sold by H H Kerr to William Waller about 1881 but for which no deed was made during the life of either party, on April 26, 1920, Mrs. Elizabeth W. Kerr executrix of H H Kerr, made a deed covering this transfer to the heirs (children) of Wm. Waller, namely Leroy Waller, Porter Waller, Golena Anderson, Elnora Peyton, as shown in Book 63, pg. 323 of the Register’s Office of Rutherford County, Tennessee."